If you are looking for a unique, yet professional way to boost your business materials then now is the time to begin using hot stamping. This customizable process has been around for many years, and is a popular choice for a long list of businesses looking to stand out from their competition. Like embossing, it can add dimension to any piece of paper thus allowing you to create a custom look for your company logo, mailed items and much more.
The foil stamping process can be either hot or cold and can be used to create gorgeous designs sure to give you an edge and garner your prospective customer’s attention. It is not limited to single colors, or just those deemed as metallic, but can be in a wide range of colors, making it perfect for any image you wish and then applied in a wide range of designs.
What is Hot Foil Stamping?
If you have never heard of stamping, then you may be hesitant to use it, but don’t be! Hot stamping is accomplished by pressing a hot block to brand colored foil to a piece of paper. The finished product is a seamless design that is one with the paper or cardstock to which it was added.
Benefits of Hot Stamping
There are many reasons that companies will choose hot stamping for the materials, but here are just a few of them:
- There are no fumes or solvent vapors to be concerned about, so they are safe for the environment.
- Your printed item is completely opaque.
- The colors gained from hot stamping are of the highest degree of vibrancy possible. Not watered down or muted.
- The process is perfect for dry, more porous paper and cardstock. These items are often not recommended for usage if you want to use cold stamping.
- You can combine hot stamping with embossing to create a textured finish, thus making your materials stand out even more!
- This type of stamping gives you more range for creative details.
- There are more foil colors and decorative elements available for hot stamping than for cold.
- It can be used for just a section of the paper or even for the entire page.
Hot stamping is a great option when looking for a way to boost your business, and there are many companies such as those at Larkin Industries, who are happy to provide you with a custom look. So, don’t just think about giving your company an edge, do it. After all, your company deserves to stand out from the crowd and hot stamping provides you one of the tools with which to do just that.